With Hideki Matsuyama just winning the Master’s it makes sense to discuss the changes that have happened to the sport over the past 20 years.
At this point in history it is expected that any professional athlete is going to devote time and energy into a proper strength and conditioning program as well as nutrition. It took golf a long time to get to this point.
In the episode we will explore
– The history of strength and conditioning in golf
– Who are the major players in the fitness era
– How drive distance has changed
– Technological advances in the sport
– A breakdown of workouts from some of the strongest golfers in the game today